Tuesday, August 18, 2009

You Know They Love You When...


Last month we took my youngest boy to the video arcade on his birthday. My teenage daughters and I agreed we would combine all of our tickets and give them to shorty so he could get a good prize. Well, I am not really a fan of South Park, but when I saw the Kenny doll sitting on the shelf I had an instant crush on him. I just knew he would be perfect for my shelf of adorable items. (Shown in previous post) But alas, it was a love just not meant to be! Not only could we in no way renege on the little guy on his birthday, but someone else got him before we left! Such sorrow!! I found out yesterday, my daughter has gone back twice, and searched every store, but no Kennys to be found. So for my birthday she bought some polymer clay and created a perfect little object for my affection! Oh, she does love me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww. That is awesome of her! Kenny is indeed really adorable with him being all bundled up and muffling words under his parka. =)

-robot♥love

Right Brain Thinker said...

Since Kenny dies in every episode he really needs extra love!!

Unknown said...

Aw! That's the sweetest! Haha, I've never been much of a South Park-watcher either, but I do love that Kenny. Now if I ever spot him, I'll be thinking of your daughter's clay version. :D

-Moriah (tokyoloveletters)