Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Prepare for the Zombie Attack



There are many people who just don't understand my NEED to stockpile. This isn't a new thing for me, I've just finally allowed my self to take it to the level I have always desired. Okay, so I'll never be completely satisfied, but I'm close! I could give many reasons why I find stockpiling necessary. Maybe it stems from having empty cupboards as a child, from fears and insecurities from my childhood. Whatever the reason is I really don't care. I like doing it. I like having it. It makes me feel prepared. Prepared for anything. Like Y2K, Avian Bird Flu, a collapse of the economy, or even the eminent and widely feared Zombie attack! If you don't buy into all that, how about loss of income? That did happen this past year and thankfully we were prepared. My family went without nothing. No missed birthdays, no decrease in Christmas. Everything was on schedule and according to plan because we are always ready and prepared for a Zombie Attack.

No comments: