Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cheap, Great Hair

I have always washed my dirty blond, starting to gray, sort of curly, but mostly frizzy hair everyday. Because it is fine and color treated, using a blow dryer and hot iron just killed it. As a result I just let it air dry, but the results were horrible. Because I washed it everyday, the color would fade out in a little more than a week.

Well, last September after I got my part time job at the school. I decided it was time for a change. When I was in the military I always wore my hair short, but cute. Remember the eightys?? I got the a-line wedge that is so popular right now, and I love it, I love it, I love it!! The best part is I only have to wash my hair every three to four days. I wash and condition it well, blow it out using a product to help keep the frizzies away, and then touch it up with a flat iron. The next day I use a shower cap when I shower and then just touch up my hair. My hair color now lasts me 4 -5 weeks! I know a lot of women have always done this, but I just never thought it would work on my hair. I'm so happy with the time and money I now save.

2 comments:

Lacy said...

Hey, I love your blog!!

I found you via Frugal Hacker.....

My husband and I have started a website called www.weusecoupons.com. I'm creating a blog wall, full of useful blogs that have a frugal christian perspective! We have lots of blogs that are already on the wall like deal seeking mom, attention target shoppers, and many more.

If you're interested in placing your button on our wall, let me know!!

All we ask is that you place a link to our site in your links area.

Here is the blogwall url:
http://www.weusecoupons.com/index.php?pageid=blogroll

We also have created a coupon database with YUI technology (LoL I don't know what that means but my husband raves that it's the best thing since sliced bread lol)

If you have any questions please shot me an email!

Blessings,

Lacy

Right Brain Thinker said...

Thank you Lacy. Love your site!