Thursday, May 15, 2008

Free with Coupons


Last night I went shopping to four different stores, Jubilee, Wal-mart, Target, and Topps. I spent hours planning my trip by matching coupons to sale items and clipping them to lists. I've learned organization is the key to maximum coupon usage. I also was at my computer while I planned my list. If I didn't have a coupon for an item I wanted, I looked up the company online to see if one was available to print. I was surprised how often one was! I used 80 coupons last night and the 35 that were under a dollar were doubled. I got some OK deals (items I need and usually don't go on great sales but I still used a coupon), some fantastic deals and above it what I got for free!!

4 comments:

Konko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Konko said...

Would you mind telling me which coupons you used for each set of products?

Thanks!
www.thecouponlunatic.com

Right Brain Thinker said...

The Skintimate, Old Spice, and Colgate were in Sunday inserts. I stacked the Colgate with Target coupons that were in a bunch of two packs of toothpaste I bought on clearance a month ago. The rest of the coupons I printed from either Hot Coupon World or Mommy Saves Big. The links are listed on my side bar titled Coupons, Free Stuff, Tips and Ideas.

Anonymous said...

Thanks!