Thursday, October 16, 2008

Free Magazine Subscriptions



Looking for free gifts for those on your holiday list? Who isn't in these crazy economic times! How about a free magazine subscription from AdPerks.com? All you have to do is watch some ads, put in the code shown on the screen withing 30 seconds, and then fill out your mailing info. I sit and crochet while I'm watching the ads. So far I have received Popular Science, Good Housekeeping, and today I got Field and Stream. Don't tell, but that's for my 15 year old son.

5 comments:

Sherri Walker-McCann said...

Thanks! I will give it a try!

Sherri Walker-McCann said...

I tried..what link do I need to click to watch the ads to get the magazine?

Right Brain Thinker said...

Sorry I've taken so long to reply! I fixed my post so you can link right to the correct page. Just click on "Adperks.com"

Anonymous said...

slickdeals also has a subforum for offers of free magazines.

http://forums.slickdeals.net/forumdisplay.php?sduid=0&f=13

This is where I find most of the ones I get. =)

Right Brain Thinker said...

Thanks for the link, I haven't been to slick deals for a while!